Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RnB singer dies

Options
  • 27-08-2001 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭

read in the paper that Aaliyah was killed in a plane crash

wasn't she signed for the next 2 matrix films? had they done much filming???

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

You'll find that most R'n'B "starlets" are completely interchangable.

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

I don't think there has been any filming done yet, so it will just need a recast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

She was a quality bird. Starred in Romeo must die, and was unbeievable. Those of you who haven't seen it. It's one of the better martial arts movies (with Jet Li, the best one of the lot IMO).

;-phobos-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Draco:
    I don't think there has been any filming done yet, so it will just need a recast.</font>
    They've supposely already filmed 80% of her work for the Matrix 2 and they'll probably recast for the 3rd film. And afaik, Warner Bros don't know what to do about the matrix2 yet regarding her performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Robbo:
    You'll find that most R'n'B "starlets" are completely interchangable. </font>

hahahaha, see if you can get janet jackson in there smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

wow she was in the matrix 2? I thought she was just a singer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

She had also finished Queen of the Damned but was set to go back and redub her accent in the flim, now somebody else will need to do that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

Yeah, she's in it as the vampire Akasha aka Queen of the Damned. Spooky no?

Advertisement