Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heart Breakers

Options
  • 26-08-2001 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭

Has any1 seen that new film with Jennifer Love Hewitt "Heart Breakers"?an if so is it any good??????

"A Master vampire that can walk in day light.....unstopable...unless we stop him!" from John Carpenters Vampires

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭[-Morpheus-]

10/10 for the young one in it and 1/10 for the mother biggrin.gif

"It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to hide the truth ... a prison for your mind." im talking about CS not the matrix
    =)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Not bad just saw it 2day.

Plenty if cleavage- not much action (15pg u know!)
    Put it this way its better than Swordfish & Planet of the Apes IMHO!!

80p.
    SAVE CHIP !!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

yeah i saw it today,jennifer love hewitt is a bangalang!as for the mother i closed my eyes wenever she came on screen and imagined cookies r cake!it shuda just been jennifer!

"A Master vampire that can walk in day light.....unstopable...unless we stop him!" from John Carpenters Vampires

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Weaver has one mission in films TO BLOW UP ALIENS!!! not to be in comedies hmpf....or to talk to monkeys she does tha aswell....but not this ahh well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭[-Morpheus-]

rofl oh btw leave Sword Fish out of this, It was a cool movie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

it wasnt cool!!!!watchable maybe but not cool!!!get a hold of yourself man!!!

[This message has been edited by Bentonio (edited 31-08-2001).]

Advertisement