Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is this film

Options
  • 16-08-2001 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

Has anybody any idea what this film is.
    I saw it years ago and thought it was really good..

its basically about Mexican bandit and somes Americans both after some chest of gold or money.
    The leader of the bandits is funnyin an Eli Wallach way and he when he tells one of his men to shoot somebody they invariably turn around and fart instead.
    I know it sounds stupid, but is actually really funny. Especially when one of his men actually does shoot the guy and the leader goes "you were supposed to fart".
    Theres a plane carrying the Americans (with the money)in the end and the last scene is the Mexican and his wife(?) looking up in the air cause it sounds like its going to crash.

Anybody any ideas????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Loomer

an actors name would help ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Jim Daniels

Ah sorry, I have no idea.
    I saw it years ago and don't really remember anything about it apart from what I said.

Maybe its really crap..

Advertisement