Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i've got some things....

Options
  • 28-10-2004 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭

I'm going to have a rummage around the house. If i see some good condition things i don't want anymore, How to I get them to ye(Santa Strike Force)?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

If you can deliver/post them all the better, if not I'll arrange collection.

So I guess you PM DeVore for the address.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

We're going to have a "bring stuff to Santa" day at the start of Dec where everyone can bring anything they want to donate to a central spot. it will also be a "Boards Softdrinks (as opposed to beers)" and plans are in the pipeline for it. Should be fun for all the family.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭UNIFLU

have ps2 & controllers i dont use, any use or does it need to be boxed??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

If it's in good working order it would be great.

dapper,

is in perfect order, will see what else ican throw in with it.

eoin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Great stuff. :)

had a call from a mate last night, he was on to crumlin childrens hospital looking to give them his ps2, he was told they will not accept second hand consoles due to the risk of them being dirty etc and infecting patients, am going to get it off him and add it to mine, will barretstown take them or is there someone else they can be given to?

eoin.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Hospitals need to be extra careful but places like The Butterfly Kids and probably Barretstown dont have such tight clinical needs.

If you want to get something to me now it will need to be Sunday (for the shopping trip) realistically or drop them into me directly.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Would colouring books and crayons be any use to ye?

I've a load (unused) from something I was involved in earlier in the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I'm sure everything is of use. Wh00t I get paid Wednesday... I'll throw a few quid your way dev.

John

• Advertisement
Advertisement