Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What this game called?

Options
  • 28-10-2004 9:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭

Hi i used to play an old arcade game when i was younger 1989 i think and im trying to find out the name of it.

It used to be one of those 2D games that you went along and shot people with this little gun that you could not really see. you could run out of ammo and you were the whoe time going in and out of doors reloading your gun. the bad guys used to wear something over their head and at the end of the third level i think it was, these two guys seemed to evapourate out of the wall in an effort to kill you.

Any one got any clue?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

Sounds like rolling thunder.

EDIT: available in MAME

• Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭MrNuked

pac man

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Miss Pac Man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Divine

Rolling Thunder got it thanks very much :-)

Advertisement