Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what not to wear!!!

Options
  • 27-10-2004 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭

Was on tonight on bbc and i have to say but tell no one especially my wife that i thought it was a great programme.The transformation of the two women especially the first one was truly amazing looking 55years of age but actually 45 and then after all Trinny and susannah's advice she looked 35.

but have to say at start they have to pick 2 women from 5 women to under go there extreme but great transformation.They interview 5 women and ask them some very personal questions while being filmed.And then trinny and suannah have to pick two out the five and tell the other 3 off you go...i thought this process is sort of terrible after opening your personal life on camera for world to see and then not being pick.... :eek:

anyway great programme....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

mad m wrote:
    Was on tonight on bbc and i have to say but tell no one especially my wife that i thought it was a great programme.The transformation of the two women especially the first one was truly amazing looking 55years of age but actually 45 and then after all Trinny and susannah's advice she looked 35.

but have to say at start they have to pick 2 women from 5 women to under go there extreme but great transformation.They interview 5 women and ask them some very personal questions while being filmed.And then trinny and suannah have to pick two out the five and tell the other 3 off you go...i thought this process is sort of terrible after opening your personal life on camera for world to see and then not being pick.... :eek:

anyway great programme....

Got any pics? That would make it easier to judge.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

afraid not,maybe it might be repeated....think its on same day next week at 8pm...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

http://www.bbc.co.uk/lifestyle/tv_and_radio/what_not_to_wear/

Most good bbc programmes have a webpage, I got this by trying www.bbc.co.uk/whatnottowear

Rté do this too as far as I can remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Fabritzo wrote:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/lifestyle/tv_and_radio/what_not_to_wear/

Most good bbc programmes have a webpage, I got this by trying www.bbc.co.uk/whatnottowear

Rté do this too as far as I can remember.

cool but i didnt say that as im a man and not supposed to look at these type of programmes :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

The advice doesn't sound great tbh. I'd imagine it's for people who have no sense of aesthetics.

And, they claim that the average height of women is 1.62 m! That's tiny!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

sounds like a Queer Eye For The Straight Guy to me except its only clothes

that program is cringeworthy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭skittishkitten

I've watched this program several times. Some of the people they help actually are in great need of it. Not everyone has fasion sense. Some of their advice I don't agree with but basically they do improve the people on their show to some degree.

Advertisement