Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fabios my ex

Options
  • 27-10-2004 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭

ordinary joe hawaii, you know your watching it, anyway, your one is amazingly beautiful but a bit wierd leading all those guys up the garden path... eventually picks one of the stud muffin guys then he rejects her when she tells him that she used to go out with fabio...

why so what? fabio her ex...why would that bother you now? strange?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

chewy wrote:
    ordinary joe hawaii, you know your watching it, anyway, your one is amazingly beautiful but a bit wierd leading all those guys up the garden path... eventually picks one of the stud muffin guys then he rejects her when she tells him that she used to go out with fabio...

why so what? fabio her ex...why would that bother you now? strange?

That was just an excuse to dump her after getting laid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭chewy

did they shag, they didn't show that :/

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭Raoul Duke

Only watched about 10 minutes of the whole season and those 10 minutes happened to be when he found out about Fabio. It was so funny! His respect for her plummeted. Maybe it was just a useful excuse to dump her but I have to admit if it was me I'd have to think twice about her after a revelation like that.

Is there someone comparable to Fabio on this side of the world? I tried to think of one but couldn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

chewy wrote:
    did they shag, they didn't show that :/

Well, they spent a weekend together so I'm assuming they did.

Advertisement