Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage broker required.

Options
  • 27-10-2004 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭

Lo All,

I'm looking for a good mortgage broker for advice/getting a mortgage. Dublin/Kildare area. Can anybody recommend one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭somano

I can personally recommend John McCormack of Brady Burns Life & Pensions, Newbridge. Will do a deal with solicitor fees also. They deal with in excess of 10 lenders and depending on occupation, amount required and type of loan required, he will tailor a lender to meet your requirements. He is very straight talking. If you wont get mortgage he'll tell you from outset. I was looking for a very stretching loan and he met my wife and I and put together a proposal to 3 different lenders and got the loan approval that I needed. His number is 045-434365.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I've just bought a house using a guy named Colm Kane, who is in IFG Mortgages in Goatstown. They're independent brokers and he took care of absolutely everything for me. He even managed to secure an extra 40k for me that another broker said I'd no chance of getting. Didn't need it in the end, but at least he made the effort. Sound bloke, I'd have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone. The number is 298 8844.

Advertisement