Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

did he go?

Options
  • 26-10-2004 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭

i was lukin at pics of ctyi (my friend went)and there was dis 1 guy who i thought i knew so does any1 kno if daniel fitzpatrick went?wb adele :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Okay.. some friendly advice which will hopefully save you some trouble and not get me in trouble in the process...: Try not to type as if it were a text message. The restrictions are a LOT less than in a text message, and the majority of people prefer and find it easier when you use actual words.

As for your search, I can't think of anyone who went to my session called that.
    But you said.. you know your friend went but you're asking if he went? I'm slightly confused...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

No I think she means her friend went and she was looking at his/her pics and recognised a guy and is asking does anyone know if that guy was Daniel Fitzpatrick.

Ahh, yeah. I get it now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭SeanOM

was he smallish and blonde?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Okay.. some friendly advice which will hopefully save you some trouble and not get me in trouble in the process...: Try not to type as if it were a text message. The restrictions are a LOT less than in a text message, and the majority of people prefer and find it easier when you use actual words.

Saved me saying it. :)

But I will anyhow.

Save the text speak for your text messages where I do not have to read it.

Wb? Someone will write back if they want to/have info for your/a comment on your post and so forth. Putting that there doesn't encourage people to reply but it sure as hell might discourage some.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

This is the part where Aonghus pops in to pour fire and brimstone down upon this evildoer and smte them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

*waits patiently*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

This is the part where Aonghus pops in to pour fire and brimstone down upon this evildoer and smte them!
    It's spelt smite bitch

*leaves*

Damnit...

The I on my keyboard is somewhat dodgy. It seems to have attached itself to the O. Crappy computer.

• Advertisement

And this is where cleaning comes into play.

You clearly don't know me if you honestly think I could be bothered to clean anything. Ask Zounds next time he's online. It'll make for quite the rant.

Well, yeah I don't know you, but when it gets to a state that when you press one button and the whole keyboard is depressed because of a crusty layer of grime stuck to all the keys, you know you gotta clean it.

You'd think that....

*shudders*

Dude..seriously, clean your damn keyboard, or buy a new one

Dude, you lived with me for two weeks. You should know exactly how lazy I am!

Yeah...I also know you never sleep, so you should have plenty of time to do it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

SeanOM wrote:
    was he smallish and blonde?
    no hes tall with brown hair but thanks all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

halenger wrote:
    Saved me saying it. :)

But I will anyhow.

Save the text speak for your text messages where I do not have to read it.

Wb? Someone will write back if they want to/have info for your/a comment on your post and so forth. Putting that there doesn't encourage people to reply but it sure as hell might discourage some.
    OK i got the idea when it was said 1st so theres no need to repeat and i can write whatever way i want can i?and you dont have to read ANYTHING!
    i hope i dont seem to bitchy but that annoyed me sorry if i do seem to bitchy :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

*adele* wrote:
    OK i got the idea when it was said 1st so theres no need to repeat

He's a mod, he can do what he likes
    *adele* wrote:
    and i can write whatever way i want can i?and you dont have to read ANYTHING!

He's a mod, he dictates how you can and can't write to keep yourself not banned.
    *adele* wrote:
    and you dont have to read ANYTHING!

AGAIN, He's a mod, yes he does, it's his JOB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Ooooh looks like someone else is in a bitchy mood today too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Don't bother arguing Adele, just read back over the last month or 2 of posts and you'll see this argument about 100 times.It's annoyed many of us how anal some people seem to get over a few missing letters, but there ya go!Gluck getting into CTYI - maybe we'll see ya next year and if your mate was in CTYI then no-one here seems to recognise his name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

He he he... anal... he he...

pinkpimp wrote:
    He he he... anal... he he...
    TEEEEEEAMMM SODOMY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

TEEEEEEAMMM SODOMY!

Hrmm... your ideas intruigue(sp?) and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

TEEEEEEAMMM SODOMY!
    High Five!!!

Caoimhe wrote:
    High Five!!!
    *high five!*

pinkpimp - Team Sodomy be a song from sess1, in all its anally goodness.

LiamD wrote:
    It's annoyed many of us how anal some people seem to get

pot, kettle, black?

Caoimhe... am indeed in the bitchy variety of mood!

• Advertisement

Huzzah!

Advertisement