Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ring

Options
  • 14-07-2001 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭

Anyone seen this Japanese horror movie ? The reviews I read said it was quite good. Its available for rent in a chartbusters near me. Is it worth seeing ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

It's good - quite creepy, certainly better than the Blair Witch Project. Best seen on video, I think, as you'll see once you've watched it smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Oh see this my friend, see this and feel the FEAR crawl over you like a river of beetles.

This film is brutally effective in making the viewer sweat. Its an intense film and one you should really watch in the dark and without any beered up friends blabbering away to you over it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

A couple of months later I manage to watch this on DVD. Its a good enough movie. Worth a watch. Not brilliant, but a great ending.

Making it into a hollywood film now. Expect it to be ruined.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭jes

ring 2 is even scarier

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

The hollywood remake of Ring will be the third version of the film. A rather cheap version of Ring originally appeared on Japanese TV some years ago with Sadako appearing on screen naked :) The woman who played her being some famous(ish) cover girl over there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement