Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tix for Socs Ball

Options
  • 26-10-2004 3:45pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭

If anyone has any spare, or knows of any going spare PLEASE pm me. Or email me on jessica.nichonchubhair2@mail.dcu.ie

Thanks...

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Bump bump bumpy.

Anyone?

I even got my dress dry cleaned!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

It seems there was a very lage degree of shafting with the sox tix. Apparently each of the reps got ten, and the clubcs/socs all got a bunch of tickets, in the end something like a pathetic 120 tickets were sold to the student populace at large.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Yup. I know one soc got 50 tix anyhoo. And sure there was only 600 though altogheter.

Seemignly next year they are renting out the RDS so the WHOLE college can go. Cool eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Yeh i got mine the day before they went on sale from a rep. Good night altogether.. meal was pretty krap though

• Registered Users Posts: 9,262 ✭✭✭markpb

From what I've heard, there were almost 1000 tickets for sale and the crap with the clubs/socs getting loads was an accident. Normally they only buy a few tickets but this year they bough a whole lot more and caught everyone by surprise. Good night tho :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement