Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bat cape, for halloween

• 26-10-2004 12:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

i'm dressing up as batman this year, anyone know how to make a cape? i got this cool leather like material.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Why it's quite simple, get a scissors and give Tim Burton a call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭PeadarofAodh

For the cape shape I think its pretty simple; make sure that the top bit you want to go around your neck is the same cut out sort of shape as the bottom, just smaller. Also if you want something to make it tie around your neck just sow another piece of the material over the neck piece and thread whatever type of cloth you want to use through it.Good luck with it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

i think a wide bottom and narrow top would be good. and a \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ kinda design along the bottom would be cool imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

make the head and face part out of cardboard. then stick the material over it. then see above for the cloak.

well thats how id do it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Miss Mann

Just throw a black bag over your shoulder, no-one will notice / give a sh!t.

• Advertisement
Advertisement