Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent Spanish Radio Stations?

Options
  • 25-10-2004 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭

Hola!, so im in 6th year, with the leaving coming up, and spanish is getting difficult. Now, apart from school, i spend a good bit of time on the internet so i was thinkin, why not get some decent Spanish Radio Stations streaming in the background. So anyone know of any good , dialouge based stations. I dont want the Spin 103 or FM 104 of madrid!Wont help much!Any help is apprecitated

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

TimAy wrote:
    Hola!, so im in 6th year, with the leaving coming up, and spanish is getting difficult. Now, apart from school, i spend a good bit of time on the internet so i was thinkin, why not get some decent Spanish Radio Stations streaming in the background. So anyone know of any good , dialouge based stations. I dont want the Spin 103 or FM 104 of madrid!Wont help much!Any help is apprecitated

Thanks

Here's where most of the good spanish stations areRadio Locator

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭diarmuidh

try www.cadenaser.com

on the left hand side see the button escuchar and click on it!
    http://www.cadenaser.com/player_radio.html

The site even has some audio clips of their most popular items in the right hand corner of the site under LO+LEÍDO/OÍDO http://www.cadenaser.com/lomas/

Suerte tio!

D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Jamax

I would recommend "La rosa de los vientos" in www.ondacero.es radio station.

It is a great program with very interesting content, from history, to science and mistery.

This is the direct link. I hope it works, if not just select "Programas" in the website and "La rosa de los vientos"

http://www.ondacero.es/OndaCero/OCDatosBasicos.nsf/VP0007/C17751A476E6468FC125694900453341?opendocument&Programa=la+rosa+de+los+vientos&Comunidad=12&

I would also like to help anyone with Spanish and practice my English too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

cool, nice one. Almost forgot i posted. Ill have to have listen. Should hopefully help with the spanish a bit.Thanks a mil

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭UngratefulWhelp

A better, and perhaps more interesting, way of improving your Spanish might be to rent some DVDs or videos with subtitles in English.

You'll be able to get these free for a week if you join up at the Instituto Cervantes which is the Spanish cultural institute on Northumberland Rd. I'd recommend Torrente 2 for a good laugh.

• Advertisement
Advertisement