Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no darts should mean more buses?

Options
  • 25-10-2004 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

im one of the unfortunates living on dublins north east side who uses the dart on occasion to whisk myself around this fine city :rolleyes:

back to reality
    in answering a question on another board i noticed an interesting quote on irish rails site
    irish rail wrote:
    Additional Dublin Bus services will operate along routes adjacent to the DART line – routes 29A - 31 - 31B - 32 - 32A - 32B - 42 - 42A - 42B.

does anyone know any details of thes extra services?
    as far as i can see it seems to be running on the usual skeleton sunday service
    which equates to about 1 bus every half hour

last night i was waiting for one of these buses which decided not to show up.
    left me waitng another half hour for the next one ,
    one bus for an hour doesnt seem like laying on the extra services to me.

are they actually running extra services ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭enterprise

They run extra services when required. Broadstone and Donnybrook garages give a helping hand to Clontaft at weekends.

Advertisement