Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SKY+ Recordings Failing

Options
  • 25-10-2004 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

I had SKY+ installed last Thursday (21/10) and have been having problems since then with recordings failing or only part recording - so far in the last 4 days only 2 or 3 recordings out of 10+ have completed successfully. Each time the recording fails the box shuts itself down and goes into standby - this even happened whilst veiwing a progamme that was being recorded.
    Today, had 1 failure - shows Part Recorded and status shows 'Cancelled' out of 3 ...

Any other experiences out there ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭djpaul

Yep, had this same problem myself. my sky + was replaced with another box.

Was told my box had a fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,886 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

same thing with my box
    when i record somthing it sometimes misses the last 10 mins and i recorded star gate alantas never recorded

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭bigpaddy2004

Hi Josh, Im pretty sure im the installer whom fitted your Sky Plus last week. If im not mistaken you have a service call booked again for tomorrow. But anyway, it sound's like the power supply is faulty in the box which is one of the main problem's at the moment with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Gosh

Box has been replaced and no problems since then ....

Advertisement