Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 follow on topic

Options
  • 04-07-2001 5:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭

i would of posted this on the other tv3 but i didnt think id get enough attention what with it bein so far along.....................hasnt anyone else noticed the awful qualities of their 8:30 films, they are all about the same things i mena women gettin cancer,adoption battles, children bein abused etc...lol their always called something like "shattered promises", or "taking back my life" another favourite is "there are no children here" LOL and they usually star brian dennehy my ma (schweeeee)is usually glued to it frown.gif((((((

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,304 ✭✭✭✭Victor

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">lol their always called something like "shattered promises", or "taking back my life" another favourite is "there are no children here" [/B]</font>

Or that on ethat wa son recently "blind guy shags mysterious woman"

Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

What we have here folks is a prime specimen of the Common North american chick flick , seen in its natural enviornment :****e TV stations smile.gif
    My Favourite : "Not without my Children"

The Man From Delmonte , He Say "Yes"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

The solution to the TV3 problem is to....watch SKY..All your bases belong to SKY....

Ashley Lyn Cafagna

Advertisement