Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meet The Parents

Options
  • 26-06-2001 11:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

Funny film, I had expected more slap-stick so was a bit suprised. Worth a watch on video ut I was glad I did not go to the cinema to see it. Cannot understand why De Niro was panned by some critics, maybe they were just being snobs. It not bad.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Mikill

/me thought it was good.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,573 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Very funny film, although its a pity that the trailer shows most of the really funny stuff

The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NekkidBibleMan:
    Very funny film, although its a pity that the trailer shows most of the really funny stuff

</font>

Yeah - Ur right NekkidBibleMan.But there still was alot of very funny moments that were not shown in the trailer.But Anyways - A Good Film allround.
    biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

funniest quote robert deniro saying "I have nipples, Greg. Could you milk me?" hehe smile.gif class movie

adnans

The aul' lads Lie Detector Test too was a laugh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Aye, I went to see it because there was sod all else on at some stage and I was impressed how good it was, didn't expect a lot smile.gif

Advertisement