Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yet another children's cartoon to be identified

Options
  • 24-10-2004 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭

I remember little about it, but it involved a team of American Sports stars(4 I think), one of whom was Wayne Gretsky. It basically revolved around them having to save the world, but still be back in time for one of the guys games.
    Any ideas anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Adeptus Titanicus

Crucifix wrote:
    I remember little about it, but it involved a team of American Sports stars(4 I think), one of whom was Wayne Gretsky. It basically revolved around them having to save the world, but still be back in time for one of the guys games.
    Any ideas anyone?

ProStars, "starring" Wayne Gretzky, Michael Jordan and Bo Jackson

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

I remember that....even back then i thought it was funny that they'd show a cartoon full of unknown heros.... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭jared almasy

i think i know where this came from crucifix, oh god the pain. http://www.toonarific.com/show.php?show_id=2934

prostars; its all about saving kids

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Ahhh, that's the one. Thanks fellas!

Advertisement