Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poetry

Options
  • 22-10-2004 5:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Well lads ,

I dont know if i'm in the right Forum but just wondering if nayon eof ye are into poetry that musch... I've just started writing my own poem..its a bit typical .. just about Finding your first love and loosing it and tryin to move on with your life !

Wondering if anyone knows any good sites for ideas and stuff ?

Or has anyone written there own ?

Cat

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

I hope you are not acting the Muppet here ;)
    This whole Forum is full of people who post thier poetry and short stories, whatever creative writing you may have. (hence the name, Creative Writing)Try and click on some of the threads and have a read. It is all original work.
    You can post your work here and get feedback from everyone else and vice-versa.

Try re-reading your post before you submit it also, there were a lot of spelling mistakes which made your post difficult to read.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask...but remember that posting generally requires a bit of Creative writing as well.
    Your questions can be posted on the threads that are stuck.

Welcome and we hope to see some of your work soon. ;)

Advertisement