Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Series-7 ?

Options
  • 30-05-2001 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

Just saw an ad or somthing anyone know what the deal is? I just heard there is a bomb in your house then like series-7 coming soon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Yeah, its sort of satirical of Big Brother and Survivor and the countless other Reality TV shows

Its a gameshow where the contestants kill people for money - that's all I know. It certainly looks interesting

Fear can sometimes be a useful emotion. For instance, let's say you're an astronaught on the moon and you fear that your partner has been turned into Dracula. The next time he goes out for the moon pieces, wham! You just slam the door behind him and blast off. He might call you on the radio and say he's not Dracula, but you just say, "Think again, bat man."
    hello.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

I dunno I certainly get a wiff of hype about it , but hey what can you do I live in the cinema , better that than forcing myself to sit through pearl harbour . I hate that film in advance

Shrewgar!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

It seems to me like they're trying to make idiots think it is real but just too much for TV.
    <sniff sniff>
    Is that Blair Witch I can smell??

John (yes THE John!)
    john.filetap.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

I'm just back from the cinema after seeing this and i advise everyone who has either a like/dislike of reality tv shows to go see this film, its sheer class. You have 6 contestants and whoever lives wins, they are all given a gun to kill each other. BUGGER PEARL HARBOUR SEE THIS FILM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

I just seen it on barry norman on sky1, looks funny and he gave it a good review.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Bloody Drunkard

I went to see this the other night with Jimi Spandex and the boys. Absolutely ****in Brilliant the best film in years . It is hilarious it perfectly captures th stupidness of Americans and their need to be famous. Out of this world

Lets get back to basics Niall, the ball is round

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 spag

that good huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Hmmmm... Forgive my earlier prejudice... I better go see it so.

John (yes THE John!)
    john.filetap.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Hmm...

Anyone remember The Running Man?

A film with "Ahnuld" Scwartzenegger, where convicts get a choice to go on a gameshow, where they would duel for their freedom against these gladiator types...

Fun film, and basicaly the same idea, but I actualy heard that series-7 is actualy quite crap...

Advertisement