Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

skateboard for sale

Options
  • 22-10-2004 9:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭

set up: city stars deck
    grind king trucks
    reds bearings
    spitfire wheels.

not sure what sort of price i would be looking for so all reasonable offers considered.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I dunno anything about skateboards but I might be interested. I'll those in the know make suggestions for a price first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭thafitz

not too sure what you mean there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Mee Mee

You'd buy a new board & the works for €50.00, so I'll offer ya €25.00 as it's second hand! :p

you woldnt even buy a new deck for E50! offer rejected, im not going less than 50.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭wombat

thafitz wrote:
    you woldnt even buy a new deck for E50! offer rejected, im not going less than 50.

Three questions: Still available? Would it support a big sod (15 stone) and where are you based?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭patjunfa

whats the general nic, how worn is the nose\tail, any chips, how worn the wheels- any flat spots, trucks working well or much of a turn if you just push the board n watch. Nice to skate? cheers :) n what location are you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,909 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

I'm going to let this one slide but if you have anything for sale then PLEASE -- use the FOR SALE forum, that's what it is there for. Any further posts about equipment for sale will be moved straight over there, thanks.

tact - sorry about that, just figured id get more interest here. anyway i dont think im gonna sell it anymore, the winters coming to an end and im starting to get the itch again!

Advertisement