Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adrian Mole And The Weapons Of Mass Destruction

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

The originals are classic, but after he grows up they just get worse and worse, I get the feeling they are written for the cash and to fulfill a contract, no high hopes for this :confused: Hope I'm surprised.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

ienjoyed all the others, i'll buy this, if only to keep the colection....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

Loved the first books, but i don't think i'll be buying the new one.
    Its better to burn out than fade away and all that, Sue Townsend will be shortly flogging a dead horse. Adrain mole is best remembered for the tennage angst and pandora, he was the original 'kevin' and thats where i like him to stay.

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Amnesiac_ie

Well apparently this is definitively the last one! I enjoyed The Cappucino Years and let's face it... at the end of that book he was right back where he was at the age of 13 3/4! I'm sure the latest volume will be sitting in my Chirstmas stocking anyway so I'll wait until the New Year to cast judgement!

Advertisement