Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monkeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Options
  • 02-05-2001 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Here are some Quotes from the master of piggy and the lads wink.gif
    Monkey
    'Please excuse me when I say that you really are extraordinarily dim!'
    'Alright! Let battle commence! Wine and... bananas! Bring on the dancing girls!'

'They'll be sorry. They'll be sorry if I die - except that I can't. Whatever you do it ends up raining. What's it all for? What's the point of it all? And if it hasn't got a point, what's the point of that?'

Monkey: 'And where shall I find him, this King Youth?'
    Earth God: 'He has a huge semi-detached palace at Black Pine Ridge.'

To King Youth: 'The fact is we are kings ourselves. You could say that we two kings of Orient are. But joking set aside....'

'You can't convince a deaf man by talking'

Pigsy
    Monkey: 'And even if we get the scriptures what good are they when the pig's completely and utterly illiterate?'
    Pigsy: 'You said I was illegitimate. You've got to remember that some of us aren't just walking statues!'
    Pigsy: 'Say something really insulting.'
    Monkey: 'Okay... Pig!'

smile.gif

Comments

Advertisement