Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superman 3 / Care Bears Movie

Options
  • 19-10-2004 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

New to these boards, perhaps I'm being a little bit tooooo enthusiastic, but:

Does anyone remember the terrifying book in the Care Bears movie? With a green face on it?

Also, the scariest thing that ever happened in the history of motion pictures, when the woman got sucked into the giant computer and came out as a robot in Superman 3?

I seem to only remember scary things from my childhood...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

That was pretty much the best thing about Superman 3. And yes.. it was very disturbing.

The villian in the second Care Bears movie was pretty creepy too.. it was a shape shifting phantom thing...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭littleninja

The first time I saw Superman 3 where the woman got dragged back into the computer I was dead scared for ages. Then after watching the movie a few more times, it became my favourite bit!!!

Don't remember too much about Care Bears The Movie though, but I would imagine that a green book with a big evil face on it was quite frightening for kids though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Treebeard

Hah! when I was a kid I was totally addicted to the Care Bears movie and that book thing was pretty scary :) . Funnily enough I've seen Superman 3 loads of times but I can't remember that bit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

Jesus that bit in Superman 3 used to FREAK me out when I was younger. Of course she looks ridiculous now as robo-woman, but back in the day she was terrifying!
    I remember seeing The Care Bears Movie in the cinema, but the baddie didn't really freak me out in the same way.

Medusa from 'Clash of the Titans' still ranks as my #1 scariest movie moment from growing up *shudder*

Advertisement