Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bridget Jones Diary

Options
  • 21-04-2001 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭

Its Tuesday and Im on my Easter holidays from Uni I’m sitting in my girlfriends flat eating lunch when she suggests we go see a move. Ok I say how about Enemy at the Gate (first mistake), No she say’s its such a Dick flick snipers and killing etc. Ok I say what do you want to see (second mistake), How about a comedy she says, OK. So off we go down to the cinema. Ill pay she say’s, Ok (Third mistake)
    She only goes and buys two tickets to Bridget Jones Diary .We walk into screen 1 and sit down for the next 15 min only women enter the room the odd one or two accompanied buy there boyfriends. IT’S A CHICK FLICK not only that but the biggest chick flick to come out in years the only redeaming facter of this whole movie is that Hugh Grant gets his ass kicked.

Moral of the story

Don’t go!

[This message has been edited by Doc (edited 21-04-2001).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

I thought it was grayyyyyyyyyet! (well tolerable at least)

I actually did.

(ohh don't bombard me with insults GUYS!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

I did too.
    I think Renée Zelwegger is the sexiest actor in the world.
    But that is just asking for a flaming

My Adolescent website:
    http://www.iol.net/~mullent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

pah renee zellwegger.. a poor mans Joey Lauren Adams smile.gif

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

I have to say that I realy enjoyed it. In my defense, I had the choice of it, Miss Congieality or Valintine and it seemed like the lesser evil. My only real critism was that Zellweggers accent was a bitt off to my ears...but you can't have everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

I was sick of this film before it even came out. The intense media blitz - Renee Zelwegger's post-allergy-attack-lookin face staring at me from EVERY magazine. Jesus.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

Kali- Joey Lauren Adams deserves respect for her work with Kevin Smith, but her voice is intensely annoying to my ears.
    Renée has it all if you ask me.

My Adolescent website:
    http://www.iol.net/~mullent

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Doc:
    Hugh Grant gets his ass kicked.
    </font>

HOORAAAYYY!!!

Bard

"and there was much rejoicing..."

[This message has been edited by Bard (edited 23-04-2001).]

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I dont know about ye, but I find Joey Lauren Adams' voice to be sexy.

Rob.
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">"There are Britney people and non-Britney people." - Britney Spears
    </font>

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kali:
    pah renee zellwegger.. a poor mans Joey Lauren Adams smile.gif</font>

heeheheheh....

Advertisement