Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So Graham Norton

Options
  • 20-04-2001 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭

is it just me, or with Donnie Osmond on last week Mr.Norton is running out gay-icon styled guests, he's really started pulling old movie queens out of the woodwork. i used to remember every film he was talking about (not every film) but now they're becoming quite obscure.

or am i the only (straight) person here who watches it smile.gif

I Live (in a dream world)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

Pretty much ...err no Hold up (In the words of Eamonn dunphy) "Im strictly Crumpet baby"
    I dont know ,the world of Gay Iconry is rich and wonderful , And hey theyres always Marie Osmond , and the two of them together , and all those lesser Osmonds individually ,and them all together ..hell theres a half a season in that

Shrewgar!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

wannn Mr. Norton tongue.gif

- Ciaran
    smoke-me-a-kipper
    S-M-A-K bottom!!™

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

Nah sure he had Geri Halliwell on it tonight .. and jesus is she after changing . She is an utter ride now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Swifty-:
    Nah sure he had Geri Halliwell on it tonight .. and jesus is she after changing . She is an utter ride now.</font>

wann Geri! smile.gif

- Ciaran
    smoke-me-a-kipper
    S-M-A-K bottom!!™

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

He has the whole camp retro feel to his show with his guests. BUT it is worth noting that he is quite clever, most "Gay Icons" are not gay and are adored by woman in particular. Channel 4 have cleverly backed a winner for the weekend slot. (many woman sit at home watching TV while hubby downs lager in the pub friday night).

• Advertisement
Advertisement