Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I Got's A Problem!

• 15-04-2001 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

HEY YO THIS HAIRY JOE KICKIN' IT WIT THE REFUGEE CAMP

THE PROBLEM I GOTS IS SOMETHIN' CALLED STAR TREK(PUKING JUST THINKING ABOUT SOME OF THE WEIRDOS THAT LIKE IT!)I MEAN COME ON YOU'VE GOTTA BE CARAZY TO LIKE IT OR IN EXTREME CASES LOVE IT!WHAT A LOAD BULLS H I T COME ON PEOPLE!

CAPTAIN PICARD ISN'T THAT GUY DEAD YET HE'S THE ONLY CAPTAIN I LIKED HE WAS THE MAIN BEATCH IN THE WHOLE DAMN OPERATION.THE BLACK GUY BENJY I THOUGHT HE'D BE COLL BUT I WAS WRONG REAL WRONG I'D LOVE TO POP A CAP IN HIS ASS A KNEE CAP THAT IS!

AND THAT DUMB ***** JANE-WHAT EVER THE HELL HER NAME WAS-WAY WHO LET THAT GIRL OUT OF THE DOG POUND THEY SHOULD THROWN HER BACK IN HER CELL AND THROWN AWAY THE KEY!

THATS ALL I GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT NOW IF YOU EXCUSE ME I GOTTA GO RAP WITH MY BROTHERS IN DA HOUSE

PEACE OUTTY!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

I'm taking bets now:

3/1 favourite that this post will last half an hour

Takers ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

wow.. your reasons for hating star trek are so clear and explained..
    the day 12yr old eminem wannabies start liking star trek is the day I throw my enterprise wallclock out..

All in all is all we are.

[This message has been edited by Xithus (edited 15-04-2001).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 932 ✭✭✭yossarin

Fidelis - I'll take that bet (only so i can cheat and win)

what do i get ? no kicks in the nackers please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Vega

Yo Big up ta hairy joe!!!

Vega

SSSLLLAAASSSHHHH!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

If you looked at that and couldnt see the joke, well get a sense of humour.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

*Sigh* I'm away for a week and this is what happens. I'll leave it up as it's not that offensive, but if you're posting again, turn off caps like a good lad?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

He's right though, he does have a problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Xithus:
    wow.. your reasons for hating star trek are so clear and explained..
    the day 12yr old eminem wannabies start liking star trek is the day I throw my enterprise wallclock out..
    </font>

LOL exactly!!! biggrin.gif
    its a sad day when an irish person starts talkin like that...UR PATHETIC HAIRY JOE!!! tongue.gif

"just because ur not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after u!"

Advertisement