Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disgusting but funny film deaths of our time

Options
  • 29-03-2001 9:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭

This is a wierd subject i know, but i was wondering whats the most disgusting death you ever saw on film, but could'nt help laughing to at the same time. for example, in Monthy Python And The Holy Grail, Launcelot storms Swamp Castle, and proceeds to wreck the most bloodthirsy havoc on the populace. Now i think thats the funniest part of the film, everytime i see it still (and ive seen it a lot), i get into convultions. mabye its the death,mabye the fake blood, mabye his kicking the bride in the chest ("You just kicked the Bride in the chest!!") mabye its the sheer absurdity of it all, but its not the only one..

Ill give an example and pass it on. The goriest thing ive seen on film is at the end of Total Recall, where Ronny Cox, the bad guy, gets thrown out into the barren, wasteland of Mars with no air to breathe. His eyes bulge out of their sockets right in front of you, his face swells, his tongue comes right out, and he stars screaming in absolute unending agony. Then his neck breaks and his eyes pop out. Its completely twisted, bloody disgusting, and its very funny. anybody else got one ?

Damn it Jim, im a doctor, not a Beefy King !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

Hmmn..theese really arent very good examples but 2 come to mind

1: Con air , Poor ole Johnny malkovich looks like hes just escaped the worst of it , when up pops the conveniently located trash compactor

2: More recently the ever so crap Deep blue sea , That poor lad on the stretcher ...oh how I laughed.

For the more Gory ones , All I can think of Is Stephen Dorf in Blade , boom heheh

Its actually criminal I cant think of more frown.gif

Shrewgar!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Thrasher

Anybody see Hellraiser.

I still can't keep solid food down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭Enygma

Can't remember which one it was in but in one of the Omens this woman gets hit by a truck and this dummy goes flying about 60 yards. One of the funniest scenes ever.

From a pure enjoyment standpoint there's Fight Club and American Psycho.
    Any movie where Jared Leto get's his head kicked in, I'll watch smile.gif

Actually American Psycho was just hilarious in itself.

Naked with the chainsaw biggrin.gif LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Can't think of a gross one at the mo'. However, the best is in Blade Runner. Death by Darrel Hannah. Hmmmmmm....

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭yossarin

"Bad taste" , directed by Peter Jackson (soon to become famous for lord of the Rings)
    - the opening sequence features an 'alien' getting his half his head blown off by a magnum handgun at short range. Later on you get brain eating and so forth...

Come to think of it, anything by peter Jackson. Apart from "meet the feebles"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Um hannibal anyone?
    or Robocop, where he gets blown apart with the shotgun bit by bit. Or later on in the film where the baddie gets tossed into acid and the car rips into him biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Meet Joe Black

See brad pitt getting creamed by a car and a van! Oh that was hilarious. Im cruel yes, but I found it so funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

<BLOCKQUOTE><font

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by yossarin:
    "Bad taste" , directed by Peter Jackson (soon to become famous for lord of the Rings)
    - the opening sequence features an 'alien' getting his half his head blown off by a magnum handgun at short range. Later on you get brain eating and so forth...
    </font>
    LOL.I remember seeing that film on Bravo a couple of times.Hilarious.Bout this team of alien killers lol.Remember when they were pretending to be the aliens and drank the alien puke/spew out of the bowl so as not to be caught?! hehe.So bad its very very good.
    Another thing,at the end of the film while the creds were rolling I noticed that practically all credited people were actually acting in it lol.The main star was also the make up artist etc tongue.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭yossarin

human flesh is it !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭darthmise

The evil rabbit in the Holy grail... Oh lordy!

Advertisement