Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comforth Cullen Doubters

Options
  • 16-10-2004 8:44pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I would like to say he had an outstanding day today. Alright as a fan and rugby goer i will admit his first try or the lack of it was lucky but,the all round performance exceptional and the drop goal...........uh beautiful.

Hope he gains in confidence and really shows his critics the true Cullen in d HC

Also : SuppaFLY i was wrong all the home matches aint played in Musgrave - Know when i am wrong and will admit it. Its majority Mus for Cl and Majority Thomond for HC,Advise asking DAVEIRL for Specifics :o:o:o:o:o:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,404 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Delighted to see the performance, fair play Christian!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Also.Delighted to point out Denis Leamy had another great game.Though his little scuffle in d 2nd half was class and he showed just how good a flanker he is. Look out Johny O'Connor theres another youngin as good as ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

i never doubted him either. Even when the guy(can't remember his name and couldn't be bothered looking for it) putup the post about him being pants. He's always been good. Even when he first came u could see that he was something special and he has managed to fit in and adjust pretty quickly. He played savage in that game!

ps. nukem: yeah i saw that. i had a look at the fixtures page on the munsterrugby.ie site :)

Advertisement