Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traffic

Options
  • 04-04-2001 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭

what can i say, an excellent movie, went to see it over the weekend and i was very impressed by the acting and the camera/production work and the way the storyline develops. also makes you think about the whole drug issue thats going on in america and the NAFTA thingy. (ps. i dont want to start another drug related thread)

best feature is the way camera changes colour whenever they change location and Benicio Del Toro character. go and see it if youre over 18 smile.gif

adnans

65.jpg

[This message has been edited by adnans (edited 04-04-2001).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

wohooooooo
    can we post pictures again?"!!?1

image35.gif

[This message has been edited by Da'Bounca (edited 04-04-2001).]

Here you can plainly see two
    llamas secretly passing plans.
    They are working on a plan to
    over throw the Brazilian
    Government.

awww, it aint working no more.

it was a minute ago :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

if you wanted to take the p!ss out of my poster picture which was originally intended to inform the public of the movie's website and its marketing medium you could have at least said so in one post and not in the spam form you have decided to proceed with.

wtf am i talkin about? **** that

adnans

• Advertisement
Advertisement