Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best type of indoor aeriel

Options
  • 16-10-2004 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭

What's the best type of indoor aerial available on the market ??

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,877 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

if you have an attic, put an outdoor aerial in it.

How far are you from the transmitter ?
    If you are in south Dublin then an indoor aerial should be ok for RTE from three rock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭MrNuked

metal clothes hanger that has been unwound works better than any other aerial I've tried.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭beer enigma

if you have an attic, put an outdoor aerial in it.

How far are you from the transmitter ?
    If you are in south Dublin then an indoor aerial should be ok for RTE from three rock.

Problems with both areas there....I'm in Cork & we have the attic converted, so nowhere to stick an outdoor aerial. I dont want to go to the expense of fitting a roof aeriel as it doesn't justify it.

Advertisement