Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster Corkonians

Options
  • 16-10-2004 10:34am
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys went for a pint last night in Cissies Youngs and was talking to the bar man about the munster match today and he said they will show nearly all the CL and HC matches they can as they are now the Offical Cork Munster Supporters pub.Watched Leinster V Ospreys last nite.
    Cissie's

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

I know its weird. Went down there bout 2wks ago and asked were they showing the match and they said no and the owner was saying that loads of people were asking the same q. So i guess all has changed in the last 2wks.
    Also they are having promos for Heiniken so that all ties in id say cause there is comps for playstations and stuff on during the HC.

Dont care as long as i get the watch the matches cause its a stone throw from my place :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

any of the matchs that have a welsh team in them u can see on S4C digidol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement