Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats this game?

Options
  • 14-10-2004 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭

Hi im trying to get the name of a game i used to play about 10 years ago when i was only about 10 or 11 or even younger.

It used to be in the arcade and it was quite similar to Double Dragon but as far as i can remember it came out before that. It used to be one or two player and you could pick this guy that used to wear a yellow jacket, blue jeans and red boxing gloves. The second player was this sort of indian looking guy with long black hair. The characters were about the same size as the double dragon ones two, not 'Final Fight' size or anything like that.

You used to be able to pick up clubs, these bottle sort of things, flame throwers and machine guns in later stages. I cant remember the aim of the game but i remember one of the bosses you used to fight by this little river and he used to make these sort of long things appear out of his sleeves and jab you with them.

I always thought the name of the game was Gang Wars but after quite extensive research i have come to the conclusion that it is not. If anyoneknows the game i am on about please please give me its name.

thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

Is it streetfighter? :confused:

I came up with this link that may be able to help you

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arcade_game

• Registered Users Posts: 6,306 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Streets Of Rage?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,907 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I think your right with gang wars. Did a search of it and the two characters match what you said and it does look like Double Dragon (came out after it). PM sent.

Advertisement