Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Important:please Help!!!!

Options
  • 13-10-2004 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

hi i need a poetry question on wb yeats for tomorrow and i have lost my book i am doing my leaving cert...can anyone take pity on me and give me an answer or direct me to a website....thanks sharxx :pundefinedundefinedundefined

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

best bet is just google it.. did yeats in college.. but there are lots of sites and u need to look for specific info on your essay topic..just search key words.. should get tons!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Check out http://www.bartleby.com/ for lots of quotes.

As for an answer, it'd help if you gave a question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 shar

thanks...its a general question...themes etc...

Cork_girl wrote:
    best bet is just google it.. did yeats in college.. but there are lots of sites and u need to look for specific info on your essay topic..just search key words.. should get tons!!!
    i tried everything...im so desperate...my book is missing and im ****ing dead if i dont hand it in!!....btw up cork!

• Advertisement

nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

So this is what they mean when they say the internet helps with your homework.
    Bet you were hoping that someone would give you the answer and not links.
    What is the question that you have to answer or can it be a random question/topic on yeats?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

actually gogo, shar didnt post a question and seemed more than happy to be given links to information to get his/her own answer. I think perhaps your comments are a bit unfair.

Thread locked as it has been answered.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement