Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Wonder

Options
  • 13-10-2004 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭

Anyone remember this American Sitcom "Small Wonder" about a robot called Vicki and they had really nosey neighbours. It was on during the early - mid eighties and I used to love it. Would love to see re-runs of it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I vaguely remember this

http://www.geocities.com/tellytyme/smallwonder.html

god im getting old

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Yes, I used to really like that show. Then one day when I went to turn it on... Happy Days was on instead. I've always hated Happy Days as a result...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭climaxer

Thanks for that link - it was great and what made it even better is I remember watching it on my summer holidays and it was on mid-morning when I got up. Oh to get 2 months holidays each summer......

Don't like Happy Days myself Monkey fudge but I really liked the spin off show called Jonie loves Chachi (sorry don't know how its spelt).

Used to love Three's Company which was shown on Sky One during the eighties too.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

climaxer wrote:
    Used to love Three's Company which was shown on Sky One during the eighties too.
    Yes. Mr. Roper was a great role model for me when I was growing up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Doper Than U

Oh god! I had forgotten all about that!! Sweet lord..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

Yeah I remember this one, can't think what TV channel I used to watch it on.

It always sticks in my memory cos the day after 'Small Wonder' had an episode where their house was broken into, our house was robbed. I always thought there was something spooky about it :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭bus77

I found an episode of it on some site awhile ago. Jesus it was painfull to watch. Unbeliveably crap jokes and crazy amounts of canned laughter.
    Dont watch it, or your childhood memories will be ruined ;)

Advertisement