Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goodshape's FACTS are in poor-shape..

Options
  • 12-10-2004 8:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

This Gob****e must assume he knows what he's talking about, but somehow I doubt it. Let us pray for him. Where do I begin...?
    First of all, with regard to the "abstract" paintings in the Tullyarvan Mill,
    there were two of them, not one. They were six foot tall, very intentionally grotesque nudes. Now don't bother telling me "All art is pure & subjective". Parading these Geiger-esque monstrosities in full view of children is artistic
    freedom with its head in its ass, literally.
    Their display was accompanied by a leaflet stating that they were
    inspired by the writings of Michelle Foucault. Michelle Foucault is
    famous across the world for advocating buggery, bestiality, and
    paedophilia. In other words, the man is synonymous with every kind of sexual deviation imaginable. I must assume you favour this kind of influence in a
    family institute like the Tullyarvan Mill. I would have thought art
    of this ilk more appropriate to Broadmoors Asylum for the Criminally Insane.

Also for the readers who have been misinformed by your unfortunate
    ignorance, the purchase of the Plaza is being effected by the Indoor St. Ltd., a company limited by guarantee, just like the Tullyarvan Mill. It has no shareholders, only equal members. The finance is supplied interest-free by the Plaza Multiplex Ltd., in which there are about 30 shareholders and to whom several loans have been extended interest free.
    If you, or any reader of this, wish to put your money where your
    mouth is, your participation is most welcome but rest assured
    Foucault and his cronies, ignorant or otherwise, will not be.
    I can only hope that your unfounded, cynical and defamatory comments
    (you should read up on Irish Slander/Libel Law...very interesting)
    are the result of some, not yet diagnosed, anomaly confined only to you.

I looked at your website and it appears that you are endeavouring to start some sort of community project. Glad to hear it, but I don't think that "encouraging" local initiative is your forté.

I look forward to your reply with the utmost enthusiasm but I leave you with some parting advice, Michael..

"Speak softly and tread even softer, someone is always listening."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

what the hell is this about, "andrew flanagan", what is the story with this post and what is its relevance to the forum.

Everybody is entitled to post their opinions what ever they may be but this makes no sense.

come back and shed some light on the situation.

Cheers
    Nanook

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

did jesus put you up to this?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement