Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shamless, its...well, shameless. gud.

Options
  • 11-10-2004 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

hey what ya'al think o that new one on rte2 shamless is pretty damn funny :p I like the old fellow the best.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 cheddox

I watched the entire first series on Channel 4 and 'tis recommended viewing alright. Takes a bit of getting used to though I found...some of the family's behaviour sort of disgusted me initially but after a while you get to "know" the characters and begin to forgive them their transgressions.
    [Possible SPOILER: The love rectangle between Frank, his son 'Lip', Lip's slutty girlfriend, and her agoraphobic mother is one of the best storylines in the show. Also, Frank's ex-wife's lesbian lover is hilarious when she's revealed. Shameless is actually better than most sitcoms at times.]

Incidentally the first series will be out on DVD just after Christmas and there should be a second series starting on C4 soon. Can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

That young wan Frank started shagging late in the first series (his son's girlfriend/his girlfriend Sheila's daughter) was a ride!
    Great series, can't wait for the next one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 toblerone

hey ejits
    ya just spoiled the storylines! ive only got the 4 iorish stations at the mo and consequently have NOT SEEN the ch 4 series!! ta bunch ("~)
    but Frank shaggin dat young one? hmmm, ideas begin to form within the grey disengenuous fog I try to pass of as my brain......

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭narommy

Saw it for first time last night. F*ing Brilliant stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

Yeah I saw it for the first time the other week and thought it was a bit strange but have stuck with it and it is really good.

How can that tramp Frank have that young bit of fluff and her mother after him - he needs a good wash!!

Was the one from last night from the first or second series then?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

cheddox wrote:
    [Possible SPOILER: The love rectangle between Frank, his son 'Lip', Lip's slutty girlfriend, and her agoraphobic mother is one of the best storylines in the show. Also, Frank's ex-wife's lesbian lover is hilarious when she's revealed. Shameless is actually better than most sitcoms at times.]

every hear of spoiler tags :mad:

{spoiler} post {/spoiler}

replace {} with []

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Mossy Monk wrote:
    every hear of spoiler tags :mad:

{spoiler} post {/spoiler}

replace {} with []

Sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭bopper

there's gonna be a special episode at xmas apparently too

Advertisement