Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yu-Gi-Oh SWAPS

Options
  • 11-10-2004 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hey anyone into to yu-gi-oh, don't say its a two year olds game because I was at this tournament and most of the fellows were around 30.
    Anyhoo, anyone interested in swapping some of my cards or i might sell them. Some of my best swaps are Lava Golem sectret rare, Blue eyes in spanish looks the same as english other than languege.
    Also I would really like if someone was selling thier old deck i would be very interested

Thanks
    david

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I'm not sure how much of a response you'll get here, it's not a topic that usually falls under the games board's umbrella. I'll leave it here for now, but if you have no luck, try the Trading(under shop) or Magic The Gathering(games>real world games>) boards.

Advertisement