Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP - Destination Sandyford !

Options
  • 11-10-2004 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

A northsider (with special dispensation to visit the southside daily) looking for directions and help !!.

Having had the luxury of a lift to from Phibsboro to Sandyford/Kilgobbin via M50 for my 7am start....I'm now on my own. I've spotted an early bus No. 44 which goes through Sandyford Village from town at 06.55-ish. If I got the Luas from Stephen's Green....6.15-ish....where could I pick up the 44 or another Sandyford bus ?. Dundrum ??....Balally (never heard of it !!) ??. I need to be on the Kilgobbin Road 7.10-ish. Walk from S'ford Industrial Estate takes nearly 30 mins !. I think I'm asking where the Luas & 44 cross !!.

Am I making sense ??.

Thanks anyway,
    K.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 756 ✭✭✭Zaph0d

44 crosses the Luas in Dundrum. At that hour of the morning I'd imgaine you might as well get the 44 the whole way. The timetable is here:
    http://www.dublinbus.ie/your_journey/viewer.asp?route=44

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

The first 44 from the city at 06.45 should get you there soon after 7.10, outbound traffic at that time is light.

If that arrives a bit too late then a 6.25-6.30 luas should get you to Dundrum in time to catch the 06.40 44 from the garage.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,309 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Hmm, pushing it, aren't we? :D

38A (first bus 0600 from Damastown, 10/A starts at 0630 from Phoenix Park) to city centre and then the 0645 44 to Kilgobbin.

Also note there is a 44B that has various terminii. http://www.dublinbus.ie/your_journey/viewer.asp?route=44b

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Raven_k42

Thanks for the replies...all info noted.

K

Advertisement