Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox And Gta SA

Options
  • 10-10-2004 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭

Anybody know the release date for GTA SA on the xbox? I bought an xbox last year round christmas time because my ps2 has a problem reading disks. Anybody know where i can get this problem fixxed or why its happening?

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Anybody know the release date for GTA SA on the xbox? I bought an xbox last year round christmas time because my ps2 has a problem reading disks. Anybody know where i can get this problem fixxed or why its happening?

You probably wont see it on the Xbox/Pc for about a year after the Playstation version comes out

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

You should see the pc version around April, but its hard to say when the Xbox version will be out.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

xbox wont be getting it for quite some time if my flying monkeys are to be believed. sony's contract with rockstar isn't looking fondly on an xbox release any time soon. we're looking at a release around the time when the ps3/xbox2 war begins..

Advertisement