Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Film Premiere

Options
  • 16-01-2001 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭

Ok then - the Irish premiere of What Women Want is on in Castlebar on Fri 26th. It mightn't be to the taste of everyone on this board but the £15 ticket includes free booze and grub and the proceeds go to a good cause.

Check out: http://www.castlebar.ie/clubs/rotary_club/#melgibson if you're interested in buying a ticket.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

My God. something that actually merits the attentions of The Boards is actually taking place where i currently live. will wonders never cease ? I might just go to that. I might just get in for free too...

Damn it Jim, im a doctor, not a Beefy King !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Actually just found out this evening that it is in fact the European Premiere that's showing in Mayo Movie World, Castlebar.

Of course it's opening in London the week after so they'll probably say that's the European Premiere but in reality it's the Castlebar showing. WUHOOOO!!!! Go Caisleain a Bharraigh.

Oh yeah and Plastic Membrane - why would you get in for free?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Because i know nearly everybody who works there. Im always there, its just up the road from where i live. I pay half of their wages im there so much. You from C'Bar yourself ?

Damn it Jim, im a doctor, not a Beefy King !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

From C'bar living in Galway.

I don't know if you'll get a seat without a ticket - the Rotary Club ran one of these last year and it sold out completely.

Anyhoo - I'll be there probably taking pictures and stuff.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Cian - what time's it start at?

I'd go if I thought the train would get me down in time.

All the best,
    kharn_sig.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement