Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Jackal

Options
  • 11-01-2001 1:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

Just watched that on RTE1, and I hereby nominate Richard Gere for 2nd Worst Ever Irish Accent In A Film. (first place held in perpetuity by Brad Pitt in The Devil's Own).

Plot holes you could drive a bus through yadda yadda, and I thought Sidney Poitier died years ago.

The minigun kicked ass though smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

How could you forget Tom Cruise in Far and Away (the worst movie ever made) smile.gif

Now that was nasty!!

Gandalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭SPACE COWBOY

Tommy Lee Jones in 'Blown Away' was fairly bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Frodo@work

whats his name in ordinary decent criminal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

you slept with bob the builder.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

The DVD is ok. The minigun never existed and there were two set guys manually moving it, oh and Bruce had a body double when you see the shot where he presses the button on the computer (I guess using the computer was hard:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭SCRUB

HAHAHAHAHAAHA , Brad Pits accent in Snatch was excellnet though , if devils own is worse than richy in the jackel I have to get it out.

Though It couldnt be a crappier film than the jackel though , jesus it was a load of sh|t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭pat kenny

Jesus they have better racial sterotypes in red alert 2.
    The russians were all terrible and so was the spainard woman.
    A truly terrible movie but to most americans all them roles were top class.
    P.S. Tina Turner - Bunsen Burner
    Richard gere is a ___________

You have been kicked from #transexuals.

Advertisement