Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal Gear Solid 3 demo... US Only??

Options
  • 09-10-2004 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

Just saw a minute ago that theres a playable demo of Metal Gear Solid 3 in the current issue of OPM (the us version).

Just wondering was there anthing about it being in the uk version for this months mag as i would love to give it a go.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Haven't a clue... I stopped buying mags when I got broadband.
    You wouldn't happen to know if it's available for download anywhere yet? :D
    Checked fileplanet, but there's nothing but E3 footage of it. :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,120 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Its available on-line. Can't tell you where.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

i know where it is

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

SantaHoe wrote:
    Haven't a clue... I stopped buying mags when I got broadband.
    You wouldn't happen to know if it's available for download anywhere yet? :D
    Checked fileplanet, but there's nothing but E3 footage of it. :(
    Its the ps2 version he's talking about.

The demo can be got from the usual places but you will need a modchip to play it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Ciaran500 wrote:
    Its the ps2 version he's talking about.
    Aaaaaahhhhhh.... ok.
    How silly of me... it took eons for MGS2 to appear on PC... I'll keep an eye out for any flying pigs so.
    I don't even have a ps2!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Luckily i have a chipped ps2 and got the oppertunity to try it out, and while it took me a while to get into it, i liked it though i'll have to give a few more hours to the demo to see wether full game is worth a purchase, though like the rest of the series i'll more that likly still buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

the demo is US only but in 2 months or so us lowly europeans will get our hands on it...

Advertisement