Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unbreakable???

Options
  • 28-12-2000 3:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

well its out on Friday...
    http://studio.go.com/movies/unbreakable/intro.html

Saw the trailer there the other day and this looks like it could be unbelievably good...

Whatya think?
    I'll defo be there on Fri or Sat maybe..

If the bottom falls out of your world, drink Andrews and the world will fall out of your bottom!!
    nethousegames

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Make it Saturday Neil, and I'll head along with you!

Looks really good!

All the best,
    kharn_sig.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Wow. I say again. Wow. Bruce Willis really can act. The direction was brilliant. No special effets, no explosions and it still kicked more ass.

As you can guess I liked it. I'd recommend everyone go see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I liked the movie it was cool.!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Best quote I heard "Unbreakable starts off with a train wreck and ends up as one".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

hobbes, i've had just about enough of your unbreakable bashing, do you hear me?

Do your limbs ever get tingly, eh? eh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Jackson was brilliant but Willis was indifferent. In most of the important scenes his back was to us or his face was covered by the hood. Looking miserable all the time is not acting.

Great film, but it's a pity he didn't kick more ass in the end.

Advertisement