Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evil Genius problem

Options
  • 08-10-2004 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭

Howdy - installed this and having a problem. It keeps stalling on the options screen and playing the same sound over and over, after a whiel thiss tops but starts again shortly after. When I start a new game all the texture are messed up and its so slow its like looking at a slide show...a very slow slide show.

My pc can run Doom 3 on medium with no slowdown so it should be well up to this...I tried downloading new drivers...

Any ideas ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Tried removing it and resintalling it ?

Maybe some corrupt files in there, would take ti back if the cds keep doing it :)

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭ArphaRima

Try downloading it again... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

you know me too well fluffer :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭ArphaRima

Well I too want the game.
    Just not willing to pay full retail price for it. I think ill wait for budget. At best...

Advertisement