Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jazz weekend

Options
  • 07-10-2004 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭

Who is doing what, and who is going where?

I am going to the City game Friday night, then afterwards hot footing it into the Metroploe.

Saturday will include metroploe from early afternoon, ending up in the Opera house to see Cartoon with Arm Fiddler (?).

Sunday will see more jazz in the metroploe, before hopefully ending up in Fast Eddies (shock Horror) to see Luis Benedetti.

Monday will be big time recovery, before going away to Galway with the girlfriend!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

I'm so jealous I'll be in Dublin!! Can't get off work.. have a good one!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

I'll be doing the same thing I do every jazz weekend - staying as far away from it as possible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭tadhgrrr

not really that big into jazz but ill be staying around for the atmosphere, going to tommy tiernan in the everyman on saturday night....seen him once before in the students union in maynooth (paid a fiver for that gig) and twas mighty :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

on the shed! on the shed!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Real Cork people abandon the city on the jazz weekend. Get away from all the bloody foreigners invading our city.

adam (IPROC Founder & Troll Extraordinaire)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

exactly boy , all these blow ins forming queues 4 deep round the bar, takes 40 minutes to get a pint , and the jazz makes it impossible to have a proper chat with the lads, not to mention the additional hassel of getting a taxi at the end of it all. Leave now , Dingle should be safe enough.

Advertisement