Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP! Cartoon Dinos?

Options
  • 07-10-2004 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

:confused: Puzzled and bemused! :confused:

Guys, I need help in identifying a cartoon about these Dinosaurs that go down a tunnel and suit up in futuristic armour! When they come out (in a large RV) they always blow over a newspaper stand. There was this big grey Boss guy who had a little Dino that looked just like him, only about an 8th his size... not too disimilar to Mini Me from Austin Powers!

Also, it had a kind of 1950's ganster style about it, the lead characters wore tux's some of the time!? They were short, I think, and there was a red one, green and so on... about 7 in all? I mean, maybe?

I'm desperate for this so I can win an argument! HELP!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

http://www.80scartoons.net/index.html

Try here, I've tried looking for you but as I can't picture the cartoon your talking about. I don't know exatly what to look for.

Maybe one of the names will ring a bell for you.

S :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

It's not 'Extreme Dinosaurs' is it?
    logo.jpg
    I vaguely remember some bunkum about dinosaurs being found at Roswell and trying to fit in with a modern human world. It was trying very hard to be like Teenage Mutant Hero/Ninja Turtles.

Advertisement