Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tomb Raider Movie

Options
  • 12-12-2000 10:38am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Watch the trailer here.

[This message has been edited by MiCr0 (edited 12-12-2000).]

[This message has been edited by MiCr0 (edited 12-12-2000).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Decided to download the 23Mb MOV file ...

( eek.gif (*cough*) eek.gif- URL too long to post on a UBB board!!!)

I'm using WGET to download it and it's ZOOOOOMING along!!! biggrin.gif

bard2.gif

[This message has been edited by Bard (edited 12-12-2000).]

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

There was something other than Miss Jolie in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Cant wait to see the whole thing but i would say it will be better when it is out on video. wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

As usual Penny Arcade remains the least amusing thing in history. As for Tomb Raider, the film is obviously going to suck, on the other hand I could happily watch an 8 hour epic of Angelina Jolie sweeping the street or dusting smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I think Penny Arcade sums the whole trailer up.

20001211l.jpg

It looks kack. I mean wtf has a space robot got to do with an ancient burial ground? Also see the karate pose she strikes with the guns? If she pulled the trigger she would burn her face off.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

tbh i thought the trailer looked brutel too....
    i was never a fan of the game to begin with either.

Advertisement