Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qbc

Options
  • 07-10-2004 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Is there any list of the QBC routes available ? I've searched the Dublin Bus web site, but couldn't find a list of which routes travel on QBCs, or, indeed, even where the QBCs are located.

Also, are the QBCs effective during rush hour ?
    I've travelled on the Stillorgan QBC during the mid-morning, and it is quick - 20-25 mins into town. Does it take much longer during the morning rush hour ?

thanks,

journeyman

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

The only QBC worth a damn is the Stillorgan one.

20-25 minutes from Foxrock to Stephen's Green is about right in peak hours, the journey time does not change much in peak times in fact I have found that often it is faster in peak times.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

The QBC on the Stillorgan Road certainly made a difference. Apart from during holiday times, it was very slow going into town in the mornings. Once it came into operation it was like holiday times, or even better, the whole year round.

Advertisement