Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ebay: Instant Games Collection.

Options
  • 07-10-2004 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,483 ✭✭✭✭

Check this out... instant games collection for sale on eBay, for the nominal price of $70,000. Enough games to last the rest of your life (and you still wouldn't play them all).

Might even be bigger than Retr0's collection :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

lol guess he found out about Mame :0

kdjac

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,121 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I think I'll be buying all this. Oh, wait my grant doesn't come close to the amount bidded :(

Who ever collected all that is truly a god among nerds.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

omg, that took a LOT of colelcting to get :eek: all hail!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭jared almasy

holy christ, thats pretty impressive...in fact its visually stunning...actually its super...wow im drifting.

thats pretty scary, i like mame better but all that would be nice to sell off piece by piece to collectors and bag yourself a few hundred thousand

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

dr00l...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Seriously though, that is a fúcking nice collection, the most complete I've ever seen. I'd consider it a great buy to whoever has €57,000 (the head of the person who buys this will explode). Why anyone would want to sell something as nice as this is beyond me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,743 ✭✭✭Doodah7

sweet jehovah whadda collection. You simply could never get around to playing all of those games. What it would be good for though is as the basis for a shop selling ultra rare retro stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

Pah, he doesn't have Goldeneye or a Commadore64.

Seriously though, my mouth dropped open when I clicked the link, and it hasn't closed yet. Wow!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Jesus Christ - What a nerrrrrrrd. Fair Play to him though. I wonder how much he spent on them originally?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,483 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

How about this collection? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭jared almasy

im going to just say this, that has to be one of the most useless things ive ever seen. what do you do with a stack of playstation 1's, make a throne or something and sit on it with a gamecube crown. that is one of the silliest but strangely alluring things ive ever seen. ive got to hand it to the guy, *hands the guy some cement and building tools "make yourself a game house"

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

He obviously got married.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,162 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

cheap stock for a second-hand shop :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

He obviously got married.
    The wife would have to be fantastic in the sack...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Syth wrote:
    The wife would have to be fantastic in the sack...
    She probably just constantly kicked his ass at all his games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

Meh, he doesn't have kolibri for the 32X

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,121 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

from what i played kolibri is a bit arse. He has all the rare games that i can name off the top of my head.

Advertisement